Why "Just Because...In Blue"?

I am using google adsense on my "Just Because..." blog.

The Adsense terms of service specifically prohibit posting "offensive" material. That rule severly limits some of what my brain vomits out. So, I will be spewing my Blue material here for those who dare to read.

Friday, September 7, 2012


Look. I personally feel that most politicians currently in office or running for office are a bunch of assclowns who are in it for their own personal gain.

I would like to hear from people who genuinely like either presidential ticket. I'd like to know what specific policy offerings from either candidate people believe will serve them in their personal lives.

I tried this on Facebook and got no takers. This leads me to believe that most people are voting against one or the other candidate.

So...here is your  platform. Make your case.

Tell me...and the world...why you want your candidate to be president.

No comments:

Post a Comment