Why "Just Because...In Blue"?

I am using google adsense on my "Just Because..." blog.

The Adsense terms of service specifically prohibit posting "offensive" material. That rule severly limits some of what my brain vomits out. So, I will be spewing my Blue material here for those who dare to read.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Keyword Search Referrals II

I have a Blogpatrol account that counts page hits and takes a bunch of other statistics for my blogs.

A while back, I posted about a strange Google keyword search referal. Well...another strange one has come up: "my pony's for sale"

Once again, I have no idea how my blog would come up with that kind of search term. I have not used those words in any of my blogs. I don't own a pony. I've never owned a pony. I don't have a pony for sale. Pfft.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment