Why "Just Because...In Blue"?

I am using google adsense on my "Just Because..." blog.

The Adsense terms of service specifically prohibit posting "offensive" material. That rule severly limits some of what my brain vomits out. So, I will be spewing my Blue material here for those who dare to read.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keyword search referral

I was checking my Blogpatrol stats today and found something interesting:

I had two Google search hits on my blog(s). One of them was "What wrong with me?" ...Okay, tame enough. I did a search and didn't find my post, "What the Fuck is Wrong With Me?"

The search keyword that I find amusing is "Fuck my Wife".

I don't know how my blog would come up in a search for Fuck my Wife. I've never used those words in any blog posts. Well...not in that order, nor even in the same sentence.

I'll admit I've thought those words. Has Google gotten into our minds that deep? Can google pull our thoughts out of our heads and produce them as a search result? If someone clicks on those words in a Google search, will they be able to read our thoughts?

Fucking Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment