Why "Just Because...In Blue"?

I am using google adsense on my "Just Because..." blog.

The Adsense terms of service specifically prohibit posting "offensive" material. That rule severly limits some of what my brain vomits out. So, I will be spewing my Blue material here for those who dare to read.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Cold Call Sales

Me-"Hello, this is Nate"

Caller-"Hi, this is Richard Smoker. You can call me Big Dick. I'm with Hosemee Genital Cleaners. We offer a full line of genital cleaning services. Would you have time for me to come over and discuss our service line.

If you have time, I can also demonstrate our patented Truetongue scrotum sanitizer. I guarantee your scrotum has never felt Trutongue fresh.

So, can we set up a day and time to meet?"

Me-"Uh, No. I think I'll pass shithead. I have enough to do without dealing with your sorry ass."

This was an actual conversation I had with a cold-call salesman.

Okay, the name of the caller and the company were changed....

Okay, I made the whole thing up. But only to illustrate the low regard I have for slimeball, cold-calling bitch salespeople.

And, because I think it would actually be kind of cool if there was a genital cleaning service.

Anyway, in my position as "Maintenance Manager" I have somehow become the magnet for these dilldos to call me out of the blue while I'm in the middle of important shit...Like blogging.

With the economy in the shitter, there is more and more pressure on the sales douches to drum up more business. Therefore, I get to endure more and more of these annoying calls. I get them from existing vendors as well as new people whose services I do not want or need.

Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment