Why "Just Because...In Blue"?

I am using google adsense on my "Just Because..." blog.

The Adsense terms of service specifically prohibit posting "offensive" material. That rule severly limits some of what my brain vomits out. So, I will be spewing my Blue material here for those who dare to read.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What The Fuck Is Wrong With Me?

This is a re-post from my Myspace blog from around 2007.

My brain scares the hell out of me sometimes.

I'm just minding my own business. Working. And the words "deck the halls with skulls of virgins" pops into my head.

I think, "Wow. That's pretty fucked-up Nate." "Where the hell did that come from?"

Okay, obviously it has something to do with Christmas. But come on, skulls of virgins???? So then, my thoughts drift toward medieval torture. Then I start thinking of things that would make the writers of the "Saw" movies go, "Dude. That's pretty sick."

I cannot publicly write some of the shit that my mind produces. Don't get me wrong, I behave like a mostly normal person. I don't do any sick shit and I don't condone anything like that. But fuck...why don't nice things pop into my mind? Well, okay, I'm male so every 7 minutes I'm thinking about sex. You get the picture though.

Is this a result of growing up watching slasher flicks and reading horror novels? Is this tendency toward the dark side of life inherent in my personality? Do I have to use italics like this all the time?

Maybe I should start going to church or something.



Whatever...just remember, Zip carfully. And Just Say NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment