Why "Just Because...In Blue"?

I am using google adsense on my "Just Because..." blog.

The Adsense terms of service specifically prohibit posting "offensive" material. That rule severly limits some of what my brain vomits out. So, I will be spewing my Blue material here for those who dare to read.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

They Do it Different in Russia

I was recently reminded of this article I saw a while back:
russia-where-burglary-is-punished-by-rape

This article tells of a Russian man who burst into a beauty salon intending to rob it. One of the female stylists was able to overcome the robber using martial arts techniques.

The stylist took the man to the basement of the salon and bound him with a cord. Instead of calling police, she kept him in the basement and raped him for three days.

He filed charges. Dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment